Friday 15 November 2013

The happiest facts in the world!!!


WHAT do you do when you're feeling down? Buy yourself a coffee? Go for a walk?
This guy took his trials to Reddit, posting under the username AaronM97 that he is "feeling REALLY down and I'm sick of it. So if there's anything you can tell me that will make me think higher of the world, please do."
Before long, little pearls of wisdom came flowing in - here are twenty of the best:
1. The man who does Winnie the Pooh's voice spends some of his spare time ringing up children in the cancer wards of hospitals putting on Winnie's voice and telling them how much he loves them and how brave they are.
- SirNerd
2. Whales have lifelong friends that they visit regularly.
- TheSamsquatch
3. Sometimes bunnies scare themselves when they fart.
- IAmABananaTree
4. The word "suns" is written the same way upside down.
- EvanTreborn
5. A six-year old in UK once wrote to the Railroad Museum to apply for a job there.This is what he wrote them:
"I have an electric train track. I am good on my train track. I can control two trains at once."

They invited him and named him "Director of Fun".
- vmasto
6. Somewhere in the world someone is pushing on a pull only door.
- tasiv
7. The official space jam website hasn't been changed since 1996.
- Barz42
8. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and "propose" by giving their mate a pebble.
- BabyBlackout19
9. If you have an unborn niece or nephew, and you don't know their gender, they are your niefling.
- ok_you_win
10. A group of bunnies is called a fluffle
- AmyEarhart
11. My 5 year-old son says that when boys die, they become ghosts. When girls die, they become ballerinas.
- zignut 1077
Eight months old baby sloth Camillo. Picture: AFP
Eight months old baby sloth Camillo. Picture: AFP Source: AFP
12. Sometimes sloths mistake their own arms for branches and fall out of the tree. So don't feel bad.
- scb95
13. You have won the same number of Oscars as Leo. You must be awesome because he sure is!
- BunnySauna
14. Otters have a pocket in their skin for their favorite rock.
- Izzuriaren
15. On the day of his assassination, Martin Luther King Jr. had a pillow fight in his motel room.
- interrupting_candy
16. Wayne Allwine (the voice of Mickey Mouse) and Russi Taylor (the voice of Minnie Mouse) were married in real life.
- StickleyMan
17. Blind people smile like everyone else, even though they've never seen anyone else smile. It's just a natural human expression.
- eDgAR
18. A baby puffin is called a puffling.
- O2C
19. There is this old widowed lady who volunteers at my hospital. And all she does all day is knitt little hats for all the premature drug/fas/cps-bound babies that come though. She busts out like 2-3 a week while also helping people find there way to diff rooms and such. She is an awesome human and always makes me smile no matter how sh***y my shift has been.
- sidewayshouse
20. For a brief moment in time, you were a moment in someone's life. A mere extra, passing through their thoughts in milliseconds, but milliseconds of their story nonetheless. For every person you've exchanged eye contact with, you have made a contribution to their existence, be it significant or not.
- MaleCra
Later, overwhelmed by the post's popularity, AaronM97 posted: "Edit 1: Wow, front page. Incase you didn't see my comment (I didn't know you could edit this box) I can't express how thankful I am to everyone that commented. I've laughed, I've smiled, I've felt better than I have in a damn long time. So thank you to each and every one who took the time to put a smile on my face :)
"Edit 2: it seems I've been awarded reddit gold. Thank you, whoever did this :) I'd also like to take this time to once again thank everyone who came as you've brought up not only my spirits, but uplifted many others as well so for that I thank you once again."
Hear
What are some of your happy facts? Share them below

No comments: